“If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. (John 7:37b)
DCFM will be holding a summer retreat on the shores of the beautiful Lac de l’Achigan in Saint-Hippolyte, with “Knowing the Holy Spirit and Participating in His great works” as the theme. It will be a good opportunity not only to have a joyful time in nature, but also to be refreshed in the Lord. You are cordially invited to join our retreat.
- Date: Fri. 5 p.m. July 31th – Sun. 2 p.m. August 2nd, 2015
- Program: praise & worship, Bible jeopardy, pedal boats, bonfire.
- Speaker: Rev. Kyler Kim (Missionary & Homeless Minister @ Hope in Christ Ministries, Toronto)
- Place: Camp Lac L’Achigan (55, 380e avenue, Saint-Hippolyte, Québec J8A 2Z4, www.youthandlife.org)
- Cost : 50 $ (deadline to register July 17th)